Doesn't seem to work on Mac OS 11.1. Window shows up with content misaligned and doesn't respond to any keyboard or mouse input.
The Enchanted Cave 2
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Delve into a strange cave with a seemingly endless supply of treasure, strategically choosing your battles to gather as much treasure as possible! Find rare artifacts and traverse the skill tree to become your choice of a mage, warrior, alchemist, or a mix of skills. Craft potions or enchant your equipment with ingredients, and discover secret areas! But be careful because the cave has oddly become quite dangerous lately with more explorers going missing every day…
The Enchanted Cave 2 is an RPG/roguelike with a heavy focus on risk vs reward. Strategically choosing your battles, building your character, enchanting your equipment and knowing when to escape the cave are crucial to succeed.
- 100 randomly-generated floors of loot, monsters, and minibosses
- A thriving town of tourists and eager explorers to talk and trade their equipment
- Over 300 items, equipment, spells, and crafting ingredients
- Mid-cave shops to buy, sell, and enchant equipment
- Secret areas hidden in the walls
- Sprawling skill tree featuring 3 unique play-styles, or any combination!
- 9 playable characters
- 3 extra challenge modes for a fresh twist on the original game
- A beautiful soundtrack by Grant Kirkhope
- Museum for the hardcore collectors
- New Game+ mode to infinity
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi - sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I can't afford to support Mac anymore so I can only suggest requesting a refund if you don't have another device you'd like to play the game on.
I made a couple of videos on this game.
esse jogo tem de graça na armor games
Cant open google incn,More games cant play. T_T
this could be like stardew valley wish you add farm and marrige in the game
Crazy addictive and highly recommended. We chose it as the game of the week for the Video Game Book Club - especially after seeing the high steam reviews. One reviewer even played it for 100+ hours!