Crazy addictive and highly recommended. We chose it as the game of the week for the Video Game Book Club - especially after seeing the high steam reviews. One reviewer even played it for 100+ hours!
The Enchanted Cave 2
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Delve into a strange cave with a seemingly endless supply of treasure, strategically choosing your battles to gather as much treasure as possible! Find rare artifacts and traverse the skill tree to become your choice of a mage, warrior, alchemist, or a mix of skills. Craft potions or enchant your equipment with ingredients, and discover secret areas! But be careful because the cave has oddly become quite dangerous lately with more explorers going missing every day…
The Enchanted Cave 2 is an RPG/roguelike with a heavy focus on risk vs reward. Strategically choosing your battles, building your character, enchanting your equipment and knowing when to escape the cave are crucial to succeed.
- 4 playable characters
- 100 randomly-generated floors of loot, monsters, and minibosses
- Secret areas hidden in the walls
- A thriving town of tourists and eager explorers to talk and trade their equipment
- Over 300 items, equipment, spells, and crafting ingredients
- Mid-cave shops to buy, sell, and enchant equipment
- Sprawling skill tree featuring 3 unique play-styles, or any combination!
- A beautiful soundtrack by Grant Kirkhope
- Museum for the hardcore collectors
- New Game+ mode to infinity
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.